Inovatec d.o.o. Kragujevac raspisuje oglas za poziciju ProdOps Administrator (DevOps).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are looking for:
ProdOps Administrator (DevOps)
Belgrade or Kragujevac
Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec doo is looking for an experienced and highly analytical DevOps Engineers.
We are looking for a ProdOps Administrator (DevOps) to join our Product Operations Team. As a member of the team you are responsible for collaborating with software developers, system operators, and remote team members, to deploy code releases and resolve day to day incidents and problems within the Inovatec applications and cloud hosting infrastructure.
- Resolve daily incidents and problems escalated by various teams and system alerts
- Deployment of .net applications, system configurations and security settings
- Participate in managing cloud infrastructure and system administration and work with teams to identify and repair issues on an as-needed basis
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Ensure hosting environments meet requirements and conform to best practices configuration and security practices
- Prioritize requests from operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy
- Recommend new technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness to the team
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience with SQL
- A working understanding of code and script
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Excels at collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Broad technical background (is an asset)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (is an asset)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud platform (is an asset)
- Experience with automation/configuration management (is an asset)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
- Three to five years of related work experience, including experience with at least two of the following: web app development, .Net development, Microsoft Azure Cloud, Microsoft SQL Server
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade or Kragujevac
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
Working location: Belgrade or Kragujevac
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.
Deadline for applications: 13.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno