About HMD Transport:
HMD Transport is an asset backed freight brokerage based in Chicago, IL servicing all domestic modes of transportation in North America.
With over two decades of experience, HMD is multicultural, friendly, and fast-growing place to work. We promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience not only for our employees, but also our clients and customers.
To find out more about HMD Transport, please visit www.hmdtransport.com
HMD Transport is currently looking for a friendly, coachable and ambitious Inside Sales Representative to join our team based in Belgrade.
What Kind of Candidate Is Suited for This Opportunity?
- No work experience is required, but previous experience in Sales or in the USA trucking industry is a plus;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills;
- Chatty, motivated & dynamic personality;
- Desire to work in the USA Trucking industry and have a growth mindset for a long-term career in sales;
- Comfortable on the phone, Strong email writing skills and happy to handle objections;
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
What Would Be Your Responsibilities?
- Develop sales opportunities through outbound inquiry;
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts;
- Lead management and CRM activities using Salesforce.com;
- Maintain client and prospect databases;
- Collaborate with our Customer Sales team to craft and propose best in class brokerage solutions;
- Work with dynamic team to solve logistical challenges.
What Can You Expect?
- To work in a modern, pet friendly office in New Belgrade on the bank of Danube River;
- To have private health insurance sponsored by the employer;
- To have a paid time off (PTO) + paid holidays;
- To be part of a fun, energetic and casual work environment;
- To have a competitive salary + bonus program;
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Kej Oslobođenja bb, New Belgrade. On-site
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 14 - 22h,
If you would like to join our team and your profile fits with the above requirements, please apply here and send us your resume in English.
Maximum confidentiality is guaranteed!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!