The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The Digital Learning Production Centre (DLPC) works closely with the ICRC Learning and Development Division in producing Digital Learning Resources like micro-learning modules, responsive modules, tutorials, short animations, training videos, etc. supporting structure based at ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Centre (BSSC).
The DLPC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
He/she will work in a team to create Digital Learning Resources for an internal and external international audience.
- Collect input from all relevant internal and external stakeholders and translates it into a learning content
- Revise and rewrite content to shape it for learning needs
- Produce eLearning modules maintaining direct contact with the ICRC key stakeholders
- Formulate Learning Objectives and the sequences in which to address them (analyse and organise content, design solutions, write content and scripts)
- Analyse and select learning tools and technologies available to create an efficient and enjoyable learning experience
- Provides exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create assessments to evaluate if Learning Objectives are met
- Produce visual assets (photo, videos, illustrations) for eLearning modules and more generally training related material
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education, Communication and/or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5 years minimum of professional experience in training related field and/or working with learning technologies
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Knowledge and Experience in writing effective instructional text, audio and video narration scripts
- Experience in the use of eLearning authoring tool
- Experience in multimedia design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Experience working in an international context is an asset
- Very good analytical skills, able to work in teams and open to innovative approaches
- Flexible, systematic, proactive and with good relationship-building skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An Agile working environment with opportunities to explore and contribute in various tasks and responsibilities
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 02.07.2019.