Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
Ardagh Group Belgrade Shared Service Center www.ardaghgroup.com looking for candidate position of:
The essential role of Insurance Coordinator is to manage operations within an insurance practice.
- Coordinating insurance programs, tied-in local policies for the following types of insurance: Property Damage/Business Interruption, Public & Product Liability, Transport/Marine Cargo and provides assistance in supporting the Group’s Loss Prevention, Health & Safety and Business Continuity according to Ardagh Group instructions
- Maintaining insurance policies and related files which includes reviewing endorsements and ensuring changes are made as required
- Ensure premium and insurance tax payments are accurate, made in a timely manner, and properly allocated to proper division/plant
- Train and educate staff in insurance matters
- Advice the management on insurance matters, coordinate and co-operate with colleagues of the same department and other related departments for smooth running of Insurance operations.
- Develops and maintains network towards insurance companies, brokers and loss adjusters
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Insurance
- 3-years of Insurance Experience with deep knowledge of non-life insurance
- Fluency in English is a must
- Skilled MS Office user, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Basic understanding of engineering / manufacturing issues and loss prevention
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking in the context of insurance
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Customer focused
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs , Job Order # 2710
Deadline for applications: 13.03.2018.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.