InterVenture is a Swiss IT company with offices in Belgrade and Zurich. Founded in 2010 we currently have around 95 employees and aspire market leadership in the digital development space. Based on a number of selected technological partnerships with reputable international companies, we are developing a strong portfolio of cutting-edge software products used by millions of users worldwide.
We are heavily investing our talented employees and we strive to become the firm of choice for the very best software engineers in Serbia. Our mission is to drive further and enhance our engineering culture by enabling outstanding career opportunities for top software developers in an international and inspiring environment.
Our ultimate goal is to grow together both professionally and personally.
Currently we are looking for a
Talent Manager - InterVenture
(“HR” is for us an out-dated and misleading phrase) to join our Team and help us further excel in creating an unique engineering environment with strong focus on individual people development.
You will coordinate different aspects of Talent Management practises, drive activities around business partnering and support the individual development of our engineers. In addition, you will overlook various active sourcing strategies and supervise recruiting activities and assessments.
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Provide the full scope of Talent Management retention initiatives to our Partners and Teams
- Developing and advising on individual / team development, comp&ben, training & education strategies
- Provide our Partners with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage people in line with best practices
- Overlook and supervise clever sourcing strategies and actively support an effective recruitment and selection process
- Work with our Partners and Teams on improving the overall cooperation quality and performance
- Hold satisfaction surveys and performance appraisal processes for our Teams
- Provide individual/team training/coaching as required
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of our organisation, people processes and business improvement initiatives
- Assist and bring in new ideas for branding and the promotion of our unique engineering spirit and competence trough external and internal events
- Drive a positive, inspirational and original working environment by suggesting unconventional ideas and events
- Occasional international travel to Partners
- Bs/MSc degree from University
- 3+ years in Talent Management, HR Consulting or similar – ideally within the Software industry
- Successful experience in working with international companies
- Proven knowledge of the Serbian IT market, solid network in the IT industry and recruiting experience
- Proactive and dynamic team player with experience in working with managers across different levels
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, hands-on attitude and well-tuned execution skills
- Convincing personality with effective negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent command of English, while German is considered as a huge plus (there is intensive daily both written and verbal communication with English speaking Partners and foreign colleagues)
What we offer:
At InterVenture a modern, international company with highly talented employees and a big market potential expects you. You will have the opportunity to enhance your skills in a dynamic and inspiring environment and progress both professionally and personally. We offer you excellent working conditions and a long-term attractive career path.
We look forward to hearing from you.