BLUEPRINT Design & Contracting is currently operating in Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Egypt, Bahrain and KSA. The company has established itself as a market leader in the highly competitive fit out works industry by setting new quality standards.This achievement was made possible due to the commitment of our experienced project managers and dedicated staff.
Our successful experience with the most enterprising and value driven companies in the world representing brand names like Zara, Virgin, Starbucks, Hermes, Giorgio Armani, Marks & Spencer, The Marriott Hotel, The Sheraton Hotel has enabled us to strengthen our leading position in more than 6 countries across the MENA region.
Our core business is Interior Finishing or Fit Out works with services that encompass electro-mechanical works, lighting, wood works, shopfronts, signs, internal partitions, ceilings, metal works, floors and walls finishes, etc.
We proud ourselves with our clients high level of
satisfaction since 80% of our projects are for repeat clients.
We are committed to provide the best working environment for our employees on a personal and professional level.
We are looking for:
Interior Design Project Manager
- Manage the interior fit out works for shops, restaurants, offices, etc.
- Develop a Bill Of Quantities (BOQ) based on standard forms
- Develop a procurement and time schedule for each project
- Ensure that all parties involved in the project including subcontractors and Blueprint in house divisions (carpentry, mechanical, electrical, gypsum, paint, etc) have the updated information
- Oversee the daily site works and issuing site instructions
- Coordinate on a regular basis with the Landlord/Tenant's Coordinators
- Ensure project completion within the agreed schedule and budget
- Manage teams to achieve the required goals
- Knowledge of English
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing interior fit out works
- Knowledge in Computer Applications such as Autocad, project planning tools, project management tools, Word,Excel, Outlook