Intermediate Java Developer - Prodyna
We are an international IT service and technology consultancy organization. Our focus is on innovative and customized IT solutions in the Java and open source environments. We offer our employees exciting projects, a various customer portfolio and the opportunity to grow with us, a dynamic and experienced team.
- Be part of an agile team working on various international projects and demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking
- Deliver end-to-end solutions involving development, testing, continuous integration, deployment etc.
- Break down large technical or complex requests and solve them systematically
- When needed, work independently and collaborate to identify requirements, specify designs and deliver on a regular cadence
- Review code and provide feedback on improvements
- Location in the city center
- 24 vacation days
- Private health insurance
- Business travels
- Team events
- Global event participations
- Employee education
- Flexible working hours
- Fruits in the office
- Employee referral program
- You have solid programming skills in Java EE and Spring (2-5 years)
- You know your data: SQL, NoSQL, Hibernate, Spring data
- You know how to write intuitive REST APIs
- You want to get in on the type script hype
- You understand why modules should be split into microservices
- You want hands-on docker and Kubernetes practice
If you fit the description and have excellent English language skills, you are perfect for PRODYNA.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.