Intermediate Java Developer
We are a team of youngsters (at least we feel that way) inspiring each other to create true value together. We are not looking for developers. We are looking for positive, enthusiastic, smiley and innovative people who happen to know how to code. We are also not looking for someone just to join our team, we want someone to be a full part of it.
Our product is growing slowly but firmly, tempting the global competition everyday. We do not plan on talking about billion $ projects, millions of users and corporate organization. We are a small team, that helps customers save valuable time for networking, systems and security management, by developing a software for network monitoring, analysis and management - NetVizura (www.netvizura.com). We have one true goal to make admins worldwide happier and their jobs as easy as possible.
By following Agile methodologies, using Scrum, we are being truly dedicated to making positive changes everyday.
We do not expect you to know it all, we just want you to be interested enough to start chasing the world of knowledge.
So if this sounds like a place you would like to live in, you should consider reading the rest.
How we do IT:
We gather around in the morning between 8 and 10, get some coffee/tea and start our daily meeting.
Than we get on with our work, writing backend in Java, as well as frontend (using React and GWT), relying on PostgreSQL and Elastic.
We love talking about OOP principles and Design Patterns.
Apart from full stack development, we are actively involved in NetVizura development and growth by defining new functionalities, acceptance criteria and writing short technical docs.
We are listening to some great music, having tasty food in the neighborhood and playing some indoor basketball.
What we would love you to have:
- At least 3y experience with Java
- Relevant University degree
- Experience with Linux servers
- Experience with Git, Mercurial, SVN (or other)
- Experience with React would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Interest in Agile methodologies.
What we can offer:
- Work in domestic company on our own product
- Office in the city center (Slavija square)
- Opportunity to be even part of enthusiastic agile team
- Fair salaries and bonuses
- Possibility to constantly learn and improve yourself
- Paid courses
- Stress-free way to make a living.
Feel free to apply if you are interested, just by sending your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 01.12.2019.