TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. Our clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe, such as Deluxe (US), Elcom (US), Telenor (Norway), Nexcom (Germany), Eurobank EFG (Greece).
We are looking for an:
Intermediate QA Automation Engineer
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in writing automated testing scripts in any Object-Oriented programming language (Java is preferred)
- Very good understanding and working experience in automation testing with Selenium WebDriver
- Good knowledge and working experience with TestNG framework
- Solid knowledge and working experience with SQL queries/scripts
- Understanding and working experience with GIT, using any UI tool or command line
- Good knowledge of how to test API requests
- Knowledge on CI tools like Jenkins to align with Dev-Ops Deployment process, is an asset
- Familiar with SCRUM and Agile methodologies, working experience with any PM tool (like Jira)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Working in a positive work environment
- Working on long-term projects
- Excellent financial conditions
- Permanent employment
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 03.12.2019.