Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees spread across 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe.
The company is looking to hire talented:
Intermediate - Senior Golang Developers
This is a remote, home-based position.
Work hours are flexible and projects are interesting and challenging.
- 5+ years experience with high-traffic, high-volumes applications.
- 2+ years programming with Golang.
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SQL vs. NoSQL datastores including but not limited to Postgres, MySQL, Elasticsearch.
- Experience with load-balancers, proxies, and service discovery.
- Solid understanding of network stack and protocols fundamentals.
- Expertise in SDLC/SCM (Software Configuration Management) methodologies and release management processes.
- Guide and mentor others as needed.
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, DigitalOcean, GCE.
- Hands on experience with a Linux operating system.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Linux/UNIX, networking and programming fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of container technologies and related eco-system such as Docker, Swarm, ECS, Kubernetes, Etcd, Nomad, Consul among others.
- Experience with at least one of the following scripting languages: Python, Shell, Perl.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly range rate is $12-$18/hr depending on experience and skills.
Please apply online.