Achieve your potential!
We are currently seeking an intern to participate in challenging IT Audit engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality services for our diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
Intern in IT Risk and Assurance (ITRA) Department
- University degree in Informatics, Information Systems, Computer Science or similar (FON, ETF, Matf, etc.)
- Some experience on IT audit or software implementation projects will be advantage
- Fluency in English language
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel and Access
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Very strong ambition and priorities related to professional achievements
- Ready to travel when needed
Our ITRA practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their exposure to IT risks proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of IT advisors, you will advise clients in the areas of IT Audit, Information security, IT risks, information system transformations etc. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their IT functions.
- Assist in preparing audit reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Work effectively as an IT audit team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Perform IT audit controls testing and fieldwork activities
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Day to day oral and written communication with clients
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedure
If you meet the above mentioned requirements, please, apply no later than 29.08.2017.