Internal Project Manager
(Belgrade – Novi Sad)
We are looking for a bright and smart administrative co-worker who will join our ITAF team as Internal Project Manager: you will be supporting ITAF in various fiels: office management (7 office at the moment & counting…), business improvements, marketing, internal ICT improvements, ...
Do you have a nose for performing the job on time & do you have an eye for detail? Are you a good communicator & do you like working in team? Are you interested in a wide range of tasks & challenges in different domains?
Then keep on reading!
- have a bachelor's or master's degree Business Administration / Finance / Economics or related field
- are very analytical, detail oriented and dispose of a strong sense for logical thinking
- able to distinguish essential from non-essential
- are a true team player
- have excellent communication skills
- are good in English, both written and spoken (this is a must, you will communicate and read/write documentation in English)
- are able to prioritize & work with short deadlines
- are a fast learner with the ability to solve problems effectively & correctly
- have an pretty good command of MS office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
You don’t need to have IT knowledge, but a passion for IT understanding is an asset!
Internal projects are always the first to be … put aside if a customer request comes in, so being flexible & effectively communicative is an absolute must for this position.
- Supporting & leading internal projects in various domains eg. office improvements, marketing projects
- Assisting senior colleagues with a wide range of professional challenges
- Contacting colleagues and suppliers when required
What can we offer you?
- A compensation package depending on your experience and skills
- An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
- An opportunity to grow in proportion with your skill set, motivation and ownership that you take
- A modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in this online survey: https://recruitment.itaf.eu/index.php/265322?lang=en
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2020.