We are delighted to announce our new Belgrade office opening next month. Bauman Capital is an international financial marketing firm specialising in fully integrated marketing strategy and communications programs for financial industry around the world.
As an international organisation, we’re justifiably proud of our people and the success they achieve. In our industry, the demands on you can be high, but the satisfaction and challenge of working alongside bright and successful people offer the prospect of a truly rewarding career.
Are you ready to explore opportunities to take your career to the next level? Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at Bauman Capital.
In line with the new office opening in Belgrade, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
International Affiliate & Marketing Manager
- Design, develop and execute a 360-degree international marketing and communications strategy for the company
- Develop and implement marketing strategy campaigns targeted at attracting new company’s partners and affiliates globally to improve sales and retention
- Manage affiliate partners’ relations, communication and recruitment
- Are proficient in building and administering websites, landing pages and editing we content
- Plan and execute press releases, roadshows, events and other related PR activities
- Be the face and first point of contact for all marketing and communications enquiries
- Manage, monitor and analyse affiliates on daily basis to optimize affiliate activities and drive sales and program efficiency
- Provide solutions and assistance to affiliates and motivate them to provide maximum exposure and revenues
- Develop, implement, and execute a social media strategy based on the core values of our platforms with the purpose to improve quality and engagement on social media
- Create, implement, and manage innovative and creative content on all social media platforms
- Manage and respond to comments and other messages from users
- Attend conferences and events on behalf of the company
- Reference: nPNyoYL_A8gEBK9CSaKfM7Z_XDcaN1258GPqIbUY0zw.
If you’re interested in working with us, you should be able to demonstrate that you are highly motivated, with a commercial focus and strong analytical and communication skills. We look for people who enjoy being challenged, are team oriented and have good attention to detail.
- Extensive experience in marketing or similar position
- Able to build multi-channel marketing campaigns and executive them successfully
- Excellent content writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- SEO/SEM experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Provide insightful reports on promotional performance
- Know how to strike the right tone when engaging with customers
- Keep the core values of the client’s platforms in mind in external communication
- Can work independently, take responsibility and initiative
- Keen to learn more about social media and the clients’ markets globally and uses this knowledge to improve marketing performance
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Willing to respond to urgent messages from followers outside office hours if needed
Compensation & Benefits:
People create success, which is why we go to great lengths to attract, inspire and reward creativity and talent. We are proud to provide highly competitive compensation and benefits offerings as part of the total reward of working at Bauman Capital including:
- attractive base salary
- annual performance bonus
- international team buildings for the best performing employees, for example: trip to the USA, Dubai, Ibiza
- international career opportunities