Bauman Capital is an international financial marketing firm specialising in fully integrated marketing strategy and communications programs for financial industry around the world.
We have recently partnered with an awarding winning global financial brokering leader and we are going through a recruitment drive for 2018 with plans to expand our International Sales Desks in Belgrade.
As an international organisation, we’re justifiably proud of our people and the success they achieve. In our industry, the demands on you can be high, but the satisfaction and challenge of working alongside bright and successful people offer the prospect of a truly rewarding career.
Are you ready to explore opportunities to take your career to the next level? Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at Bauman Capital.
In line with our rapid expansion in Belgrade, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
International Call Center Account Manager (fluent English)
If you’re interested in working with us, you should be able to demonstrate that you are highly motivated, with a commercial focus and strong analytical and communication skills. We look for people who enjoy being challenged, are team oriented and have good attention to detail.
- Language requirements: fluent English
- Any previous sales experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Compensation & Benefits:
People create success, which is why we go to great lengths to attract, inspire and reward creativity and talent. We are proud to provide highly competitive compensation and benefits offerings as part of the total reward of working at Bauman Capital including:
- Attractive base salary
- One of the best monthly commission plans in the industry at a western level
- Full training will be provided
- International team buildings for the best sales representatives, for example: trip to the USA, Dubai and Ibiza
- International career opportunities
- In addition, monthly and annual performance awards
Deadline for applications: 23.01.2018.