If you've got customer service, then you are just the person we are looking for!
** IDEAL FOR GRADUTE JOBSEEKERS LOOKING FOR FIRST JOB IN AN INTERNATIONAL FAST-GROWING FIRM **
Bauman Capital is an international financial marketing firm specialising in fully integrated marketing strategy and communications programs for financial industry around the world.
As an international organisation, we’re justifiably proud of our people and the success they achieve. In our industry, the demands on you can be high, but the satisfaction and challenge of working alongside bright and successful people offer the prospect of a truly rewarding career.
Are you ready to explore opportunities to take your career to the next level? Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at Bauman Capital.
In line with the extensive growth of our Belgrade operations, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
International Customer Service Representative – Students welcome!
If you’re interested in working with us, you should be able to demonstrate that you are highly motivated, with a commercial focus and strong communication skills. We look for people who enjoy being challenged, are team oriented and have good attention to detail.
- Fluency in English language
- Prior customer service experience is not a must
- Positive attitude and motivated to succeed
- Understanding of the financial market will be considered an advantage
Compensation & Benefits:
People create success, which is why we go to great lengths to attract, inspire and reward creativity and talent. We are proud to provide highly competitive compensation and benefits offerings as part of the total reward of working at Bauman Capital including:
- Attractive base salary
- One of the best monthly commission plans in the industry
- International team buildings for the best sales representatives, for example: trip to the USA, Dubai and Ibiza
- International career opportunities
- In addition, monthly and annual performance awards
Deadline for applications: 30.05.2018.