TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
International Sales Intern
Position in Belgrade
This summer,TeleSign is organizing an eight-week long fully funded internship and you are invited!
At our office in Belgrade, Serbia, our interns manage projects that deal with contemporary business challenges in today's hi-tech industry.
During this eight weeks internship program, the International Sales Intern will assist in first researching and delivering a report to sales management on the sales market opportunity for their assigned region.
- Assist in the development of the target market report, highlighting key customer opportunities, target contacts and the overall market revenue opportunity by vertical and region.
- Deep insight into the market opportunity, competitive landscape, key accounts, key contacts, including defining the TeleSign strategic value to all key accounts and contacts.
- Consistently deliver high quality, accurate contact data to the BDA team by leveraging online research tools.
- Assist in the development of strategic account plans for TeleSign’s key target accounts.
- Collaborate with other members of the MRA team to help improve and build better processes for the BDA Program.
- Final year of studies, completed basic university education, or higher level completed or still on-going.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Attributes: Creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, positive attitude, team player, accountable.
- Reliable, strong work ethic, focused, organized, process drive, and results oriented.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 15.06.2018.