Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
International assignment Services - Payroll Specialist
The International assignment Services – Payroll Specialist position - is to provide complete coverage of payroll processes for determined countries. This position will contribute to overall simplification of internal procedures and to establishing control over processes/work included.
- Gather, check, react/correct if needed and include in the payroll data on: working hours, bonuses, changes in the salary for each employee, new joiners, leavers etc.
- Calculate the correct amounts incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
- Initiate approvals from management for different elements of payroll if needed
- Prepare and execute payroll in line with established needs and processes
- Ensure preparation and distribution of pay slips
- Keep track of all relevant data
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll to superiors
- Prepare reports for management, finance department etc.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Economics or equivalent
- 5 years of working experience in Finance (HR)
- Working experience in international environment would be an asset
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll practices
- Strong mathematical skills
- SAP skills would be a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, in specific)
- Good command of English
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.