Internship – C/C++ (Embedded)
Looking for a challenging environment that supports you in your development with dedicated training hours and budget? Want to work with the most skilled and gifted people in the industry and learn from our broad experience?
We are looking for highly motivated software engineers to join our Belgrade office.
- paid internship
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5% of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You will have an analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking. You have desire to learn or have practical experience in the following areas:
- C/C++ (Embedded)
- Linux and RTOS
- Basic and advanced communication protocols (I2C, UART, USB, CAN…)
- OOAD basics (UML)
- agile methodologies and tools
- student on last year on one of technical faculties or freshly graduated
- communicative and open-minded personality
- fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Deadline for applications: 02.08.2019.