Internship - DevOps
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
We are looking for recent graduates or students in their final year of study to work and gain practical knowledge during internship. This internship will be paid and candidates are expected to work 40 hours per week. Candidates will get an opportunity for a full time employment (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).
We are looking for interns who will join our team as:
DevOps/System engineer Intern
Each intern will get hands on experience and a mentor who will work with him/her in order to teach and develop their skills on daily basis.
- Must be university graduates or in their final year of studies with 3 or less exams left before graduation at the Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Organizational Sciences
- Willingness to learn and develop existing knowledge and skills especially in DevOps/Linux procedures and tools
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of scripting languages is a plus
- Knowledge of CI/automation tools is a plus
- Good communications skills are expected
- Written and spoken English is required
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 18.09.2019.