Internship for IT integration Engineer
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Main Accountabilities – You Will:
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2E technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration
Technical / Soft Skills:
- Student or Recent Graduate in Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Experience with SQL/MySQL
- Experience in either of C,C++, Java, Python, Perl
- Creating & innovating profile
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, OSPF, DIAMETER
- Ability to apply expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Basic concepts of virtualization of HW
What we offer
- Temporary contract and attractive salary package
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
Deadline for applications: 27.09.2019.