- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Selerant raspisuje oglas za poziciju Internship for Food Regulatory Specialist - Swedish, Norwegian, Danish.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Internship for Food Regulatory Specialist - Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
This is a paid internship and there is a possibility for employment after the internship period.
A global service provider of Knowledge Intelligence in the area of Regulatory Compliance for the Food, Cosmetic and Chemical industries is looking for a for recent graduates, or students in their final year of study to join us in order to work and gain practical knowledge during internship we’re offering. Successful candidate will be part of Selerant’s Regulatory and Scientific Affairs team, which provides services and regulatory solutions to a worldwide customer base, focusing mainly on the food & beverages industry. Successful candidate will provide technical support on matters related to food legislation, food safety and regulatory compliance mainly internally, within the RSA team. We are looking for a motivated and responsible candidate, with proven knowledge of foreign languages as specified, willing to work, learn and grow in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- Identify, collect, maintain up-to-date, manage and analyse food legislation and regulatory data content, in the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian and Danish, as well as in English.
- Provide internal support to the Regulatory and Scientific Affairs team and the Selerant Engineering team on matters related to the structure, integration and use of the data in Selerant applications
- Assess usability and functional issues in the applications and help define possible solutions to improve their usability
- Participate in the elaboration of internal procedures for process management, regulatory data maintenance and quality control
- Maintain an awareness of the global regulatory environment and provide analytical views on regulatory trends and impacts on the industry
- Knowledge of all the following languages is a mandatory prerequisite for this position: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and English. A minimum intermediate level of these languages is required.
- Recent graduates, or students in their final year of study – preferably Faculty of Philology, Department of Scandinavian Languages.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Readiness to learn and work with new technologies
- Good command of English, both written and oral
- Prior first-hand experience in food safety, regulatory compliance, food technology, food analysis or any similar field would constitute an asset, but is not a prerequisite for this position
- Ability to conduct independent data search on-line, and analyse the results obtained
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and self-management skills
We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline for applications: 22.08.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno