Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
As a part of Line Maintenance Business Unit, an Invoicing Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and submission of invoices for all customers and contracts under his / her responsibility while keeping the according Work in Process (WIP) on the lowest level. The position holder is also responsible for the accurate contract reflection in SAP, the monitoring during contract execution, the release of correct invoices, as well as for improvements along the invoicing process.
- Accurate reflection of contracts in SAP (value flow, products, commercial parameters) based on preparation from Account Managers
- Ensure the full invoicing of all services
- Ensure the active collaboration between Product Management, Account Management and Invoicing of Line Maintenance Services
- Produce timely and accurate released invoices and supporting documents and review invoices prior to release
- Ensure the correct financial booking and application of conditions and VAT
- Act as interface between Commercial and Finance to provide and verify data for weekly/monthly estimates of the invoice releasing in terms of timelines and priorities
- Monitor, manage and improve the performance in the area of accountability
- Detect areas with significant shortfalls in invoice accuracy and quality, define initiatives for correction and monitor their success
- Continuous review and optimization of the invoice process
- Perform root cause analyzes for disputes on the assigned customers and services related to invoicing
- Apply all the integrative standards in invoicing and training documentations (handbook)
- Ensure the accurate and timely month-end and year-end closing
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Education in business administration, commercial or financial background
- 3 years of working experience in technical, commercial or finance function
- MS Office skills, SAP skills would be an asset
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Analytical personality with attention to details
- Ability to work in the team
- Service-oriented person
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.