Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
As a part of Invoicing Engine Services, the Invoice Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and submission, booking and shipment of invoices for all customers and services under his responsibility by keeping the respective WIP on the lowest level. He / She is also responsible for the accurate contract reflection in SAP, the release of correct invoices, as well as for improvements along the invoicing process.
- Ensure accurate reflection of contracts in SAP for all Engine services (value flow, products, commercial parameters)
- Produce timely and accurately released invoices and supporting documents
- Check billing block, generate and release invoice to accounting, print and ship the invoice
- Provide input to Team Leader Invoicing and verify data for weekly / monthly estimates to plan invoice release timelines and priorities
- Ensure accurate and timely month end and year end closing
- Ensure accruals for late cost
- Monitor, manage and improve the performance of the assigned contracts and services
- Continuous review and optimization of the invoice process in order to ensure invoice accuracy and quality
- Apply all the integrative standards in invoicing and training documentations (handbook)
- Perform root cause analyses for disputes on the assigned customers and services related to areas directly driven by the Invoicing and ensure reduction of those disputes
- Reference: EPl6HY_7juUCIGkUje0RxLh2fAjJoaKReTH6H08tIXw.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Education in Economics, Business administration or similar
- 2+ years of working experience with commercial and / or technical background
- Experience in accounting, controlling or invoicing position or equivalent commercial position would be strongly desired
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP MM and SD module would be a plus
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Good communication skills
- Service-oriented person able to work in a team
- A challenging opportunity to experience specific industry such as global aircraft maintenance by working for a globally recognized company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.