Ipan BPM d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju .NET C# Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
ipan/Delegate – Group is a leading provider of IP management services and software, supporting the largest IP owners around the globe. It is one of the fastest growing service companies in management and administration of intellectual property. With Headquarters in Munich, Germany and offices in Belgium, Austria, France, Italy, Serbia, Netherlands, Sweden and United States, IPAN protects, monitors and validates IP rights in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
Our business runs better when IT runs at its best. That is why we are looking for an experienced
.NET C# Developer
senior / intermediate position
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
We would expect from you:
- Work on a core ipan applications as a backend developer
- Learn business rules from intellectual property domain
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Resolve the challenging technical and application problems of the project
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Ensure tasks are finished on time and with high quality according to given priorities
- Deliver development projects on time and with high quality
Our ideal match:
- Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or related fields
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of C# and familiarity with the .NET framework
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with Dependency Injection, IoC
- Familiar with SOLID
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes using MS SQL server
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and Code First approach
- Knowledge of Web services development (WCF and Web API)
- Familiar with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Experience with TFVC or Git version controls
- Familiar with continuous integration
- Familiar with Agile software development
- Ability to work well within teams
- Responsible approach to work
- Proactive & positive mindset
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- Good spoken and written English skills
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story
- Free and healthy meals for all our colleagues
We take care of the people we hire and the teams we build. We mind.
Deadline for applications: 23.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!