Itaf ICT Services d.o.o. Beograd raspisuje oglas za poziciju Web Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Are you the Web Ninja we are looking for?
What Ninja are we looking for?
Does the following apply to you:
- eager to learn & grow?
- strong belief that together is better? Meaning: communication & team work are part of your game!
And do you have
- experience with some PHP MVC frameworks (Yii and/or Laravel framework is a plus)
- experience with SVN and / or GIT
- practical knowledge of English language
Then you are on the right track!
Who are we?
ITAF is an IT Partner for mid sized businesses based in Belgium offering a wide range of ICT solutions.
Strongly client-oriented, our enthusiastic team is committed to ensuring that our customers always receive the attention they deserve.
We are currently expanding our application development team and this is where you come in!
What can we offer you?
- Fixed employment contract or self-employed contract (via your own firm)
- Competitive compensation package depending on your experience and skills
- Work with colleagues from Serbia and Belgium
- Personal development that will help you build up your professional career
How to show your talent for this function:
Please fill in this online survey:
Good to know: these questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right job. And of course, it's even more important that you find a job which fits you. After this survey we will select people for a personal interview based on the output of this questionnaire.
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.
Applicants who apply for this position, have to answer this questionnaire. We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!