Jasper Report Developer
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
You would be working for a company within the FIS group, a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. FIS APT produces risk analysis for financial clients. Using an advanced factor based statistical analysis APT is able to deliver raw risk data as well as rich analytic reports. The flagship application APT Pro 6 provides rich analytical capabilities to investigate risk and optimization.
- We are looking for an experienced developer to work on building out the reporting system in our managed service offering. You will own the process of building reports from the initial analysis through to delivery onto the platform. You will be responsible for making sure that the report design and performance meet client needs.
- On the technology side you will have experience of reporting platforms such as TIBCO JasperSoft. You will have experience developing applications using Java and writing and optimizing queries in a relational database such as MySQL.
- On the business side you will have experience of working directly with clients to discuss and understand their needs. You will have an understanding of Market Risk as it applies to different asset classes a client might be holding.
- Reference: GbjekKng_l2Yt9Vg8DMkrzObKMb5J8pOPy6fDxKtDYQ.
- Designing and implementing Market Risk reports
- Provide assistance to the client services team as required
- Take responsibility to pro-actively resolve issues as they arise
- Work with the development team on the reporting infrastructure
- Essential - 3 years’ minimum work experience working with reporting frameworks
- Essential - Good understanding of Market Risk
- Essential - 3 years’ minimum work experience working with relational databases designing and optimizing queries
- Desirable - 3 years’ experience working with Java JEE technologies
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.