Java Backend Engineer - Olmero Team
Our partner Olmero AG (www.olmero.ch) is one of the leading providers of online based solutions for the construction industry in Switzerland. Company portfolio includes the leading acquisition platforms for business customers (www.olmero.ch) and private clients (www.renovero.ch).
We are currently rebuilding renovero.ch from scratch using state of the art technologies in a motivated, self-organizing agile team. Do you want to make a difference and use your engineering passion to deliver a thrilling user experience?
Join our Olmero team in Belgrade!
Currently we are looking for a
Java Backend Engineer
We believe in continuous improvement, clean code, simple design, speed and scalability. We need strong software developers who want to push innovation forward.
- Actively help in rewriting a legacy backend into a modern REST API
- Develop new features and functionalities
- Work closely with the Product Owner to improve features early and refine specifications
- Participate in code reviews, estimations and design discussions
- Participate in bi-weekly releases
- 3+ years of practical Java development experience (Spring Boot a plus)
- Good understanding of REST
- Experience with SQL databases and ORM frameworks like Hibernate
- Experience with CaaS technologies (Docker, Kubernates, AWS) a plus
- Strong communication skills in English
- Details orientation, clean code development and testing
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)
- Great equipment
- Work- life balance
- Work in international team of highly talented and motivated engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a constantly stimulating environment