Java Developer - AWS, Cloud, Spring Boot, TDD, Microservices / Gogo Team
Job location: Belgrade
To scale further our (so far) 13 -member core Team working for gogoair.com. Gogo (NASDAQ:GOGO) is leading provider of in-flight connectivity and wireless entertainment solutions for the aviation industry across the world.
As a Java Developer you will work as part of Gogo’s Belgrade Team and closely collaborate with the other team mates in Chicago, U.S. in a distributed agile environment.
You will participate in building our next generation application platform using RESTful micro services in the cloud. Some of the technologies we use daily are Spring and Netflix OSS running in AWS. The ideal candidate for this role would have experience and passion for building horizontally scalable Java based micro services.
- Develop micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS
- Participate in full project life cycle
- Reference: 32V1naGayAbm_c2Ju21Rch8eq5Oab9sJrMtI4bARWL4.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Java 8
- Spring (core, MVC, Cloud, Boot, jdbc, security)
- AWS services
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Netflix OSS tools
- Cloud deployments, containers, and continuous integration
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Highly competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in an stimulating environment