enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Java Developer – Adobe Experience Manager
- Be part of our agile team engaged in the development of a world-leading web-content and eCommerce platform
- Use latest enterprise technologies to support the worldwide provision of modern education
- Contribute with your expertise in creating high-quality digital consumer experiences based on Adobe Experience Manager
- Handle detailed design, implement business logic, document solutions, perform code review
- Provide technical leadership and support to your colleagues
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Awesome referral fees
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development using Java
- Excellent understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and practices with strong quality focus
- Experience or willingness to learn AEM 6.x. Adobe CQ
- AEM certification will be a plus
- Apache Sling, Java Content Repository, OSGi, Maven working experience
- Very good web services understanding
- Previous experience with work in enterprise platforms development, agile methodologies and distributed development teams is desirable
- Drive, initiative, problem-solving mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for abroad business trips
- Degree in computer science (or equivalent)
Working location: Belgrade, Niš
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2018.