enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Java Developer – Adobe Experience Manager
- Be part of our agile team engaged in the development of a global web-content and eCommerce platform
- Use latest enterprise technologies to support the worldwide provision of modern education
- Contribute with your expertise in creating high-quality digital consumer experiences based on Adobe Experience Manager
- Handle detailed design, implement business logic, document solutions, perform code review
- Provide technical leadership and support to your colleagues
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- Degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development using Java
- Excellent understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and practices with strong quality focus
- Direct experience with AEM 6.x. Adobe CQ or AEM certification is an important asset
- Apache Sling, Java Content Repository, OSGi, Maven working experience
- Very good web services understanding
- Previous experience with work in enterprise platforms development, agile methodologies and distributed development teams
- Ability to interpret and communicate information to the client
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem-solving mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for abroad business trips
Working location: Belgrade, Niš
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2018.