We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad
Are you the next Java Developer?
It is essential that you have:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in a software development role
- University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
- Solid understanding of distributed concurrent systems and an understanding of service oriented architectures
- Knowledge of Java SE
- Previous work experience or knowledge of agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Java enterprise technologies such as the Spring Framework (core, boot, MVC, integration, ORM), JMS (ActiveMQ), Hibernate ORM, Servlet Containers (Apache Tomcat)
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL preferred), and NoSQL systems (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience with build automation tools (such a Maven), source control tools, and bug tracking software
- Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Reference: AeIIRFt19-3N6u-il821Ie5ru69X2ngoJW_FMpn4SZI.
It would be awesome but not super necessary if you are:
- Proficient with the use of Linux
So what will your life as a Java Developer with CCBILL will look like?
- You’ll be conducting research and technology exploration as required to address any present or future projects
- You’ll participate in analysis and design activities so as to produce a viable system design that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing all the elicited requirements
- You’ll follow established development and testing procedures so as to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements whilst adhering to the proposed design and any stipulated timelines
- You’ll be creating and maintaining documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability
- You’ll be making use of company standard source control and defect/task tracking software so as to effectively handle configuration management and defect fixing issues
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in Novi Sad
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!