- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Work from Home
We are looking for Java Developers with all experience levels to work on an existing development team utilizing modern technologies including: Spring, Hibernate, REST, Selenium, as well as front end frameworks like React and Angular. The client is an American based company and an industry leader in its field. The ideal candidate has actual full-time work experience as a Java or J2EE Developer, but freelance/contract experience is also accepted. Junior candidates may also apply but must be willing to complete an evaluation test. This is a work from home position with a lot of growth and learning potential and we expect self-motivated and hardworking individuals to apply.
The Java Developer Position will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with an existing Agile team in all aspects of the SDLC
- Create, document, and understand software/system requirements utilizing Agile best practices
- Work with peers, testers, and operations to test and validate working software
- Design and implement secure and scalable software solutions
- Participate in requirements discovery and analysis
The ideal candidate should have most of the following skills:
- Core Java, J2EE, log4j, slf4j, Maven, and Eclipse
- Spring MVC and Spring IO, or Spring Boot, and REST API development
- Hibernate, RDBMS, SQL, Data Modeling
- Excellent Verbal and written English Communication Skills
The following experience is also desired, but not required:
- Experience with developing and testing on AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure environments
- Understanding of BDD and TDD Concepts
- Experience and understanding of Selenium testing
- Experience with front-end frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue
- Scripting experience using either PowerShell or Bash
- Understanding of Karaf, Camel, and Container technologies like Docker
- Experience and understanding of XML Technologies, specifically XSLT/Xpath/Xquery/XSD/DTD
For selected candidates that join our team, we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international team
- Work from home
- Huge potential of Growth, as well as potentially working in the US
Deadline for applications: 06.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno