Developers play a critical role at Deploy and are integral part of the project's success. Their main task is producing quality code with best practices in mind.
The ideal candidate for this role is excited by the challenges of building world-class applications and products for some of the largest companies in the world.
- Ability to understand project specifications and adapt to various technologies and frameworks
- Identify and communicate potential project issues and risks and potential consequences
- Work as a part of a team
- Reference: -ps8o6K782N9nW3Co9Rt2eVE1Npf3zDdh6iHPkk1Sl4.
- 3+ years experience in a hands-on role in server-side Java development
- Advanced programming skills and a strong understanding of OOP concepts
- Experience in some of JEE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Grails or other common Java frameworks
- Experience working with relational databases as well as hands on experience with SQL and database schema design
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Understanding of clustered and distributed system environments
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or computer engineering
Deploy is a technology agency founded in 2009. in Austin, Texas. We work with agencies, startups and product company partners to deliver mission critical technology solutions.
Deploy is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).