Do you have a passion for using cutting edge technology and innovative thinking?
EAMS Group designs and implements digital transformation programmes to World Class Asset and Safety Management cloud solutions on EAMS Cloud across the following industry sectors: Rail, Highways, Airports, Utilities and Ports.
We provide high value solutions to our clients using agile methodologies (Scrum) and continuous integration pipelines to minimise our time to market.
- We are looking for a passionate, motivated people with excellent interpersonal skills, great technical aptitude and thirst for problem solving who would like to be part of our vision in helping clients transform their business.
- Our technical roles offer you the chance to grow your skills and experience whilst working alongside some of the most talented people in EAMS Group.
- Our Technical Consultants are responsible for translating functional requirements in technical deliverables. The role encompasses design, development, testing and documentation utilising application design, workflow, business logic extension, integration, reports and mobile application development using Java Technologies. They work with the latest IBM technologies utilising technology to optimise business processes.
- A person with excellent verbal and written communication skills who will quickly build relationships with their multi-discipline team of colleagues and business stakeholders
- Clear analytical thinking and problem solving capable of challenging
- Concern for quality and consistency
- Genuinely interested in and committed to the delivery of World Class Enterprise Asset Management and Safety solutions.
- To implement EAMS Group and IBM software analysing requirements, configuring and developing solutions involving desktop, mobile, integration and reporting components
- To analyse and implement the best user experience for our clients aligning role requirements to functional use of our product(s) UI (desktop and mobile), BI dashboards and reports.
- Develop strong relationships with our customers stakeholders to help identify and analyse requirements and produce user stories, test specifications, test data sets etc
- Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Fluent in English Language
- Graduate education in a relevant degree or subsequent applicable work history
- Core Java
- Solid SQL knowledge
- XML, JSON
Desirable Experience and Qualifications
- Java 2EE
- Experience of agile methodology: SCRUM, KanBan, Lean, Continuous Integration
- Experience using project collaboration tools such as Atlassian Confluence & JIRA
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, including conveying technical information
- Experience using key EAM maintenance and functional modules: Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance, Job Plans, Assets and Locations
- Experience of developing reports
- Experience of developing analytics / business intelligence
- Experience of using data loading tools
- Programming and configuration background
- Excellent SQL and query tuning knowledge using of these RDBMS: DB2, Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience of building Integration using web services/APIs; REST or SOAP
- Solid understanding of networking and application infrastructure; DNS, Active Directory, TCP-IP, HTTPS, Timeouts, Web Servers
The EAMS Group Offices are located in Airport City, Belgrade which is one of the fastest growing business districts in Eastern Europe and has a growing reputation extending beyond its traditional finance sector roots.
We are highly focus on providing a work life balance together with building skills and experience to help candidates develop their career.
Deadline for applications: 03.10.2019.