EXLRT is the world’s leading technology specialist in implementing premium digital experience platforms with offices in Serbia, The Netherlands and USA. Our global team consists of 85 educated and experienced engineers divided into teams spread across different countries.
We specialize in .NET, Java programming and implementation of enterprise-level Web Content Management Systems. Working in EXLRT gives our employees the ideal opportunity to perfect their skills and advance in their international careers while working side by side with the talent from the world's most famous Global 2000.
If you ever paid a bill or shopped online, chances are your transactions were processed using software we make. This service is processing millions of payments and we're looking for more talented problem solvers to help us.
YOUR JOB WILL INVOLVE
- Build and keep up to date an award-winning Online Payments Platform in an Agile environment
- Designing, developing, testing and delivering high quality software/solutions for a high-profile client
- Creating and reviewing product deliverables according to the life cycle methodologies
- Work in a team of professionals to continuously develop, automate and extend the system architecture of the payments platform in a challenging high-availability, high-performance, high-scalability, high-quality, and high-security real-money payments platform in an Agile environment.
- Taking your own responsibility to keep the system up and scaling for all users, including creatively finding solutions that would benefit the product line
- Completed IT education at the university level
- 2+ years of experience with Java programming language
- An agile development mindset
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Web communications protocols and technologies
- Spring, Maven, Hibernate, Test Driven Development, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Gradle, Jenkins, Git, Docker, OS x/Unix are a plus
- Webservices – Microservices Architecture is a plus
- Experience in a financial software development environment is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary - We offer a salary that reflects your education and work experience. Your performance and potential are evaluated periodically and the salary is adjusted according to evaluation results and market trends.
- Development – We discuss your personal growth, development and progress at least once a year. It is very important to us to ensure that we are going in the desired direction.
- Flexible working hours - We allow flexible working hours, which means you can start your working day between 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. In some cases, there is an option to work from home.
- Health and wellness benefits - private health insurance, fitness pass, organized sports activities, weekly office yoga, therapeutic massages, in-house lunch
- Extra vacation days - We offer extra vacation days based on total length of service.
- Fun - EXLRT is a dynamic, informal and enthusiastic international working environment. You are welcome to join your colleagues for a drink, parties, travels etc.
If you have any questions regarding the job vacancy, please contact us electronically. Attach your CV and apply below!
For more information, visit us at EXLRT.COM.
WHO WE ARE EXLRT is an international company with offices in Serbia, The Netherlands, and the USA. We work closely together with Forbes Global 2000 companies to improve their customers' experiences through content and language technologies and operational services. Our goal is to help big businesses move from global to glocal. For the past two decades, we've been doing exactly that with more than 20 major clients from a wide range of industries, such as aviation and retail. Our global team…Više o poslodavcu