Engineering Software Lab d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Java Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Engineering Software Lab d.o.o in Belgrade was established with a great enthusiasm in 2012 as a subsidiary of Italian company MHT s.r.l. a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it). Two years later, Engineering Group started creating a very first software laboratory inside the organization and decided to take over the whole structure in Belgrade. Since June 2018 we operate under the name Engineering Software Lab d.o.o.
Like all subsidiaries of the Engineering Group, we share the resources, system of competencies, operational synergies and professional values with our parent company in our approach to each market. Consequently, the Belgrade office associates our territorial position and presence with deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, to give a prompt answer to the European projects across all the market sectors.
Engineering Software Lab d.o.o. currently has more than 160 developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management and development of information systems. Variety of interesting and challenging projects make part of our everyday life.
If you are searching for a job where you will have a chance to apply your knowledge, but also to learn about new concepts/software technologies as needs arise, join us in the position of:
- At least 1.5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree or Post graduate master’s degree in engineering or IT science (preferably)
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- Experience in working with Spring framework, Hibernate, JPA, JEE
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Willingness to adapt quickly to complex and international work environment
- Initiative to learn new concepts/software technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in written communication
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Italian language will be considered as a plus
- Available for travelling to Italy for a short period
What we offer:
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Opportunity to learn from other colleagues
- Possibility to learn different technologies through engagement on various long and short-term projects
- Opportunity to travel to Italy (in accordance with the needs of the project)
- Fit Pass
- Private health insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Modern office in Belgrade
- Team buildings, gatherings and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Deadline for applications: 24.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!