Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
At FIS FastVal we build solutions for investment risk management. Our product is an independent valuation service for the OTC derivatives and illiquid assets. It allows financial institutions to have accurate and independent valuation & quantitative analytics of their holdings for: Collateral Management, Regulatory Compliance, Accounting, etc.
What you will be doing
We are currently looking for a Java developer to join our development team building our hosted and managed risk platform. You will be working as a part of the team responsible for the whole application stack from the UI to the integration of the core analytics to the database.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and extending our existing Java Web based application
- You will be working closely with the other team members of our cross-functional team and with the product owners to ensure that we build the right things in the right way.
- You will help the team to choose technologies and be involved in our move towards a devops culture throughout our product line.
As we move these projects forwards we will all be learning new technologies and techniques and you will be an integral part of that process
What you bring:
- B Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree.
- 3+ years of commercial software development working with Java in a web app environment.
- Experience working with legacy products and new products.
- Ability to contribute in an international based Agile team structure.
- Drive to deliver high quality software.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Fluency in English
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in financial markets
- Experience with Relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server etc)
- Experience with CI/CD technologies – Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Experience of cloud services, especially Azure.
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- You will be working next to a team who are writing pricing models for the most complex of exotic financial derivatives
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 19.06.2019.