Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Join our dynamic team of developers, quality assurance experts, and business analysts who are building a next generation of financial derivatives processing platform from the ground up.
What you will be doing
- Be part of an Agile team to develop a Post Trade Processing Platform
- Design and development of Core platform, Components, Services and Solutions for the product
- Attend daily SCRUM meetings with business, product team, architects and contribute to product
- Demonstrate innovative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Be part of a fast-paced development team and deliver end to end solution involving development, testing, continuous integration, deployment etc
- Review code and provide feedback on improvements, patterns and re-factorings.
What you bring
- University degree in Computer Science
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, proven knowledge of high efficiency algorithms and data structures
- Experience with multithreading concept, code optimization and performance optimization
- 3 or more years of experience with OO languages, preferably Java
- Experience with solving high-frequency and high-volume (big data) problems will be considered as a plus
- Experience with various RDBMS engines. Knowledge of In Memory and/or NoSQL databases will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of Machine Learning technics and concepts will be considered as a plus
- Experience applying Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with various development tools (build, code analysis and review, performance analysis tools, etc) will be considered as a plus
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 20.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno