- Student of last year at university or just graduated in engineering or IT science;
- Basic knowledge of Java programming language, SQL, HTML, CSS;
- Prefered skills: Spring framework, Hibernate, Jpa;
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts/ software technologies as needs arise;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player;
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing;
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken;
- Italian language will be a plus;
- Available for travelling to Italy for a short period;
Possibility for employment after the internship period.
To apply for the job, send your CV in English electronically.