Java Software Developer
Work from home
ProSolo Technologies Inc. is a Canadian company set to develop state of the art competency-based learning platform. It is founded by the renowned researchers in the field of Learning Analytics with a goal to empower education practitioners with modern analytics and recommendation tools and enable them to provide a better learning experience for students. ProSolo combines state-of-the-art statistical and AI methods, along with contemporary UX principles and practices to create their innovative learning platform.
We are looking for a Java developer with knowledge and experience in developing web applications. You will be a part of a small agile-driven team of software development professionals that work on the main learning platform that already has several deployments, but is still being extended and new features and integrations are developed. You will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining application front-end, while also developing appropriate REST services for communicating with the backend.
- Degree in computer science or related fields (ETF, FON, PMF, FTN, FIT, RAF, VETS, ...)
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on development, design and coding in Java
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals, OOP principles, design patterns and engineering practices
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring
- Familiarity with JSF (or any other Java web framework)
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Git
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Good verbal and written English
- Openness to learning new tools and frameworks
You will be expected to:
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, efficient code
- Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Work with project manager to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Help building and maintaining the team spirit
- A competitive salary
- Working with top-notch technologies
- Opportunity for creative and independent work
- Professional challenges in working on complex systems
- Work from home and adjustable start of your working day
Deadline for applications: 28.03.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno