CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP whose vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for
Java Software Engineer (Contractor)
to join our team in Belgrade.
A cloud company with a focus on building multi-tenant SaaS web applications.
We do not outsource our programmers but develop our own products which are used by biggest companies in the world coming from various industries.
As a Java Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing clean, high-quality code and driving others on your team to do the same
- Collaborate to help specify, design and develop software meeting company and product requirements
- Identify and resolve production and non-production application issues
We expect you have:
- 2+ years of professional Java software development experience
- Experience with REST services, lightweight frameworks and microservices architecture
- Solid English language skills, verbal and written
- Experience with Gradle, Jersey, Jetty, Tomcat, Kafka, Redis, SAP HANA will be considered as plus
- Experience with any of popular JS frameworks (AngularJS, Backbone.js, Ember, ReactJS) will be considered as plus
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Passion to learn about technology
- Competitive compensation
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Exciting projects in creative environment
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Cool working space
Deadline for applications: 14.11.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno