CallidusCloud raspisuje oglas za poziciju Java Software Engineer (Medior / Senior).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP.
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
We are looking for
Java Software Engineer (Medior / Senior)
to join our team in Belgrade.
As a Java Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing clean, high-quality code and driving others on your team to do the same
- Collaborate to help specify, design and develop software meeting company and product requirements
- Identify and resolve production and non-production application issues
We expect you have:
- 3+ years of professional Java software development experience
- Experience with REST services, lightweight frameworks and microservices architecture
- Solid English language skills, verbal and written
- Experience with Gradle, Jersey, Jetty, Tomcat, Kafka, Redis, SAP HANA will be considered as plus
- Experience with any of popular JS frameworks (AngularJS, Backbone.js, Ember, ReactJS) will be considered as plus
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Passion to learn about technology
- Competitive compensation
- Budget for your personal development
- Private medical benefits
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Exciting projects in creative environment
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Cool working space
Deadline for applications: 23.08.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!