Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals with advertising technology experience, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast-growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com.
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast-growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
What you’ll do
- You design and implement advanced applications in an agile environment
- For our main scope, your work is deployed on more than 400 million devices, and you have a real impact on the company business
- You are rigorous while testing and versioning your code
- you work with a rich technology stack : Node.js, React, AWS, Couchbase, Kafka, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL...
- Thanks to a rich DevOps environment, you are fully autonomous to release your developments and to monitor the impact in production
Who you are
- You have a degree in computer sciences: ETF, FON, Mathematics or similar
- You have minimum of three years of software development experience
- You have experience with AWS’s cloud or similar
- You have experience with relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, etc)
- You have good English language skills
- You have a sense of ownership, rigor and good communication skills
- Work within an advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 12.12.2018.