Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
Production Planning Officer
- Being in charge of the purchasing and availability of the components for products,
- Responsible for stock review and stock accuracy, material usage and scrap control,
- Acting as a first contact person with engineering teams regarding new products launching, components, new suppliers, conditions changes,
- Responsible for long-term supplier forecast to ensure smooth supplies.
- Technical or Commercial studies,
- At least two years of experience in logistics preferably in automotive or related industrial environment,
- Broad experience and knowledge of planning and stock management technics,
- English knowledge is a must, preferably advanced level,
- Clear, punctual communication skills, to communicate with internal and external partners,
- Sense for anticipation and good reaction skills,
- Client oriented, with a sense to see the “whole picture” and its impact on production.
What we offer
- International and dynamical working environment,
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company,
- Opportunity for continuous development.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.