Global IT Factory is an innovative and growing software development company. We are part of a global group, currently with offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Melbourne, Australia. Our clients are some of the very well-known global companies and universities. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so.
Currently, opportunity exists for a proactive and self-driven individual to work in our Belgrade office as
Junior QA Engineer
Junior QA Engineer participates in quality assurance tasks execution and collaboration with the development team to improve product quality and speed up the development lifecycle.
Essential duties include:
- Understanding of requirements documentation and participation in writing of test cases.
- Participation in preparation of the Test Plans and Test Results documents.
- Execution of the tests according to the Test Plan (stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, scalability testing, security testing etc.).
- Working closely with other test and development team members, following the processes, using various tools as directed to perform the testing tasks.
- Participation in implementation of automated Tests.
- Continuous development of the company’s QA practices and procedures
You will work under supervision of the Senior tester and will have the opportunity to further up your knowledge in the following areas:
- Working in IT Development Environment (tools, practices, etc.)
- Basics of Java Web App Development Stack
- Agile Practices (Scrum & Kanban)
- Issue tracking and Project Management (Jira)
- Writing and executing test cases
- Manual Testing
- Automated Testing
- Exploratory, Performance and Load Testing (JMeter, LoadUI)
- API Testing (Soap UI, Rest Assured)
You will need to have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- Professionalism, reliability and thoroughness in work.
- Good command of English language.
- Knowledge of the basic computer software, and interest in technology.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills, team player.
The following attributes are desirable:
- Technical background.
- Tertiary education.
We are offering:
- Standard full-time working hours.
- Work in young and dynamic team.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunity and support to learn new skills and further up your career.
Quick learners and motivated persons, even with no experience, are encouraged to apply.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Deadline for applications: 20.10.2019.