- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Fusion is a company founded in 2008. We are Microsoft Silver partner and we have developed several enterprise information systems on Serbian market. Now we are extending our business to European market and therefore we are looking for junior .NET developers who are willing to join our team.
Junior Web Developer
Job location: Belgrade
We are currently looking for .NET Developers to implement websites for large customers on various web hosting platforms integrated with content management systems. As .NET developer you will work under the guidance of a Back-end Technical Lead to:
- Build, expand, and support our existing and new web applications
- Work with management, development leads, other developers, and QA
- Be involved in all aspects of application development including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and support
- Work directly with internal end users, exercising excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to present ideas and work through new designs using an interactive approach
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Strong knowledge of C#, MVC, Web forms, Web services, Web API
- Strong understanding of OOP, application architecture and object-oriented programming
- Understanding of the latest standards in web development, HTML5 & CSS3
- Worked on university projects or freelance projects
- Experience with Agile methodologies and iterative development
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar area of study, preferred
- No working experience is required
- Work on exciting projects for large clients
- Traveling and working on site in western Europe
- Learn and get experienced with latest technologies and tools
Deadline for applications: 29.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.