HDL Design House delivers leading-edge digital, analog, and back-end design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC and complex FPGA designs. The company also develops IP cores, developed and verified using Cadence tools and flow, and component (VITAL) models for major SoC product developers. Founded in 2001 and currently employing 170 engineers working in three design centers in Serbia and Greece, HDL Design House’s mission is to deliver high quality products and services, with flexible licensing models, competitive pricing and responsible technical support. The company was awarded ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 certifications in December 2006 and has achieved certifications from Direct Assessment Services (DAS). For more information, please visit www.hdl-dh.com
We are looking for:
Junior ASIC Digital Design Engineer
The ideal candidate will have following skills and background:
- M.Sc.E.E or equivalent degree in Electronics or Computer Science
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of ARM CPU System Architecture
- Familiar with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl).
- Familiar with software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN)).
- Knowledge of any of the following skills is big plus:
- ASIC/FPGA SoC design experience using Verilog and VHDL
- In-depth knowledge of CPU/MCU Architecture
- Experience with RTL development, synthesis, optimization and timing closure
- Experience in logic equivalence checking
- Experience in DFT/ATPG
- Experience with the implementation technologies below 90nm/CMOS
- Familiar with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects using Cadence/Synopsys/Mentor Graphics EDA tools
- Candidate will be involved in all stages of complex ASIC / FPGA SoC design including functional specification development , microarchitecture development, RTL design, synthesis, equivalence checking and timing sign off.
- Comprehensive trainings for Juniors from experts for design/analog/verification of ASIC/FPGA System-on-Chip
- Possibility of working from Thessaloniki/for a certain period of time
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment, private health insurance and additional benefits
- Opportunity to be involved in sports and team building activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ sites
- Working in young and enthusiastic team
- Successful training completion and testing will be condition for candidates to join larger team working in all stages of complex SoC design and verification.
For all candidates proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!
Deadline for applications: 20.11.2019.