enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Junior ASP.NET MVC Developer
- Develop software product with millions of users – an indispensable part of life of the Swiss inhabitants
- Work closely with team members located in Zurich adhering to the Scrum principles
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Ensure that design meets business requirements and a high user experience is achieved
- Provide support for designated production systems
- Develop new products and optimize existing ones
- Reference: vR_OlSzOyFWjpB-KIQGypN1fuCN_PKnFyCOHcMg21a0.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Awesome referral fees
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- At least 1 year of experience with .NET framework and C#
- Experience with ASP.NET (with focus on ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API)
- Knowledge and experience in design/concepts
- Knowledge in some of the following web technologies:
- HTML5, CSS3
- HTTP protocol, Data format (JSON, XML…), AJAX, Security
- Experience with MS SQL/nHibernate, SOA/Micro-services and Elasticsearch will be a plus
- Strong willingness to learn and develop your skillset
- Analytical and 'joined-up' thinking
- Good communication skills and fluent English
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 23.03.2018.