Junior Account Manager
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission – to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place – in the most cost effective way possible.
As an Account Manager located in one of our European office, you help Mitto AG in our rapid expansion to establish a global footprint. You possess the rare combination of superior customer relationship skills, technical attitude and have a proven ability to build and close a qualified sales pipeline. In this key role you identify, open, and grow new accounts in the telecoms, Internet and mobile app markets across a region.
- Holds a University degree or has equivalent practical experience.
- Prepared to work under pressure and quickly grasp a good understanding of trends driving innovation in technology, specifically in mobile, cloud and consumer areas.
- Prepared to work with an international team (mainly Europe based).
- Experience in building strong relationships with decision makers.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess excellent customer service skills with a customer driven focus and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Open to travel up to 25% of the time depending upon the region in which you are assigned responsibility.
- Ability to work cross functionally both internally and externally to execute deals.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Reference: jQgNl5xu5JCIPF3ghcaRzB2AfEdq8xqMt8Wzqxi0x8A.
Nice to have
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience in the Internet or telecommunications sector.
- Identify prospects, build pipelines and close deals ensuring long term revenue plans.
- Work together with the operations team to deploy the service offered to the client and manage the account according to the Mitto team strategy.
- Prioritise and deliver a superior customer experience to strategic customers in the region.
- Participate in answering global clients RFP for cloud telecommunications support.
- Continuously work with the client to identify needs and propose solutions making an impact on the Mitto product roadmap.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Introductory training.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.