A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
We are looking for candidates to the position of:
Junior Accountant (Accounts Receivable) with proficient French / German
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
General Role Description:
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Assist with month-end closing
Education and Experience:
- Good understanding of accounts receivable process
- 1-2 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
- good verbal and written communication skills on the phone, email, Skype, etc.
- proficient and/or fluent in both English & French OR English & German
- attention to detail and accuracy
- organizational skills
- professionally forceful and persistent to call/ chase customers all the time if a payment of an invoice is delayed
In return, we offer:
- Attractive annual base salary and with a variable comp structure based on collection achieved.
- Work in a dynamically developing international company in Central Belgrade with global standards and systems.
- Good social environment. Great company culture.
- Social package and employee benefits of corporate level:
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport Card- Health & Fitness
How to apply:
By clicking the apply button or send your CV in PDF format to Joanna Posorska- HR/ Recruitment Officer. You can also contact Joanna for an informal discussion: +48 501-041-083. Exela Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
Exela’s recruitment and selection policy is designed to ensure that we select the best possible candidate for the job, on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities as measured against the requirements of the job. Our employees have access to highly sensitive documents and data, all employees are subject to background screening which may include but is not limited to confirmation of employment history, credit checks, criminal record checks, and confirmation of educational attainment. All sensitive or personal information received from and in relation to the candidates is to be stored and used only in strict compliance with the company’s GDPR polices and all applicable Data Protection Legislation.
Deadline for applications: 03.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!